CATG SIP Mark
As a manufacture of SIP buildings you will often be asked for third-party certification. CATG SIP Mark offers you this.
CATG SIP Mark is based on preEN 14732, the coming CE standard and ISO 17065 and ISO 9001.
To achieve SIP Mark you are required to establish a documented Factory Production Control system. In short, this is a manual supported with the working procedures on how you design and make your products and the controls you put in place to check their quality and suitability.
CATG will ensure:
- You have a robust and documented factory production control system
- You are adopting all the controls for design, cutting and manufacturing
- You are carrying out weekly controls
- Your staff are trained
- Your plant and equipment is calibrated and maintained
- Your product labels and supporting Frame Mark documents are correct